Pages

52 week savings challenge

Ok, so I know this is a little late, as you are supposed to start the first week of January and it's almost the first week of February.  But it's never too late to start saving money! 

I just found this great idea over at pinch this stretch that.  It's a 52 week savings plan...you start with $1 and end with $52.  You could also do it backwards and get the "big" money out of the way first.  By the end you save $1378!!  Sounds easy enough right?  Right!

To start this week we will need to add $10 to catch up.  Or, if you do it backward, you need to add $202.

 
Who's In??

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. sub zero refrigerator repair near me

    ReplyDelete