Pages

Welcome!

My name is Rae. I have been a soldier's wife for 11 years. During that time my husband and I welcomed our second little Army brat into the world, lived in 5 states, PCS'd 3 times, and survived 2 (and currently surviving a 3rd) deployments and a tour of Drill Sergeant duty (if you ever have a choice...run...it's not fun...unless you would enjoy your hubby being at work so much he might as well be deployed but you still have to do his laundry lol). Along the way I have learned many difficult lessons as well as some tips and tricks to making Army life a little easier. I plan to share them with you, as well as my addictions to Pintrest and yoga and my struggles with living frugally, organizing my life and embracing my "household 6" title. If you have any suggestions for future posts, anything you need help with or are curious about please leave me a comment! I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment